Saturday, June 25, 2011

Livingston Stapler Company Presents with Anton 9pm -11pm

Hi Anton here with a show of music that's around 10 years old or newer. That's my goal anyway if my ipod battery doesn't die. I also grabbed a bunch of random cds.

It turned out that except for the LTunes music from the L Word CD, I didn't really like my random selections. Maybe I will do better next time.

-Down to Earth Peter Gabriel
-Blue Eiffel 65
-Are you Out There Dar Williams
-Coldplay "Talk" (Thin White Duke Remix) Thrive Mix 2
-Common People William Shatner
-I'm a Man of Constant Sorrow The Soggy Bottom Boys
-Poker Face Lady Gaga (Check out Weird Al's new video "Perform This Way" for a good lady Gaga parady)
-Funk Soul Brother Fat Boy Slim
-Long Way to Happy Pink
-Girlfriend Avril Lavigne
-Oh Carolina Shaggy
-INXS "Need you Tonight" (Static Revenger Club Mix) Thrive Mix 2
-Cry For You September
-I'll Take You There General Public
-Barry Williams Show Peter Gabriel
-While the Earth Sleeps Peter Gabriel and Deep Forest
-Long Way Down Goo Goo Dolls
-Its a wonderful Night Fat Boy Slim
-Britney Spears "And Then We Kiss" (Junkie XL Remix) Thrive Mix 2 (I just love this CD!)
-Ride a White Horse Goldfrapp
-I See Right Through You DJ Encore
-Affirmation (I think) Savage Garden
-I Can't Help Falling in Love UB40
- Here (In Your Arms) Hello Goodbye ( My ipod is still going!)
-Skaterboy Avril Lavigne
-Snoop Dogg and Greese You're the one that I want mix. Disfunctional DJ

No comments: