Friday, June 10, 2011

Tideline 10 June 2011 (with Anton)

Hello My name is Anton. I am here to play lots of cool music. tonight i plan to play lots of John Denver and whatever I can find.


-Sara Mcglaughlan Sweet Surrender

-Marc Cohn Perfect Love (This is off his self titled CD. The whole CD is really good)

-John Mayer Why Georgia

-John Denver This Old Guitar

-James Taylor Carolina

-Men At Work Overkill

-Lori Mckenna Fireflies

-Cranberries Dreams

-Brian Ferry Is Your Love Strong Enough

-Simply Red I Hope You Comprehend

-Mike Mass All My Ex-Girlfriends Have Girlfriends Now (My friend the musician)

-Roxxette The Look

-Bily Mcglaughlan The Bow and the Arrow

-Duran Duran Save a Prayer

-Starship Sara

-Dire Straights Your Latest Trick

-John Denver Today (Off his 1975 An Evening With John Denver CD. Very good!)

-Peter Gabriel Mercy Street (Off Peter Gabriel's SO CD. One of my favorite cds)

-Men At Work I Can See It in Your Eyes

-Robert Plant Ship of Fools

-Sting Soul Cages (Sting is one of my favoritye

-John Mayer Clarity

-Simple Minds Alive and Kicking

-Sting Something the Boy Said

-Kim Carnes Betty Davis Eyes

Hope you enjoyed the show!

Bye for now..

No comments: