Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tideline 8 June 2011 (with Angelina)

Kickin' it with your host, Angelina:

Heaven Blues (Lucinda Williams)
I Put My Ring Back On (Mary Chapin Carpenter)
I Don't Wanna Know (Dr. John)
Oh No (Andrew Bird)

More Than I Can Do (Brigitte DeMeyer)
Bird in Hand (Blame Sally)
Clementine (Sarah Jaffe)
I Need Love (Courtney Jaye)

Sombrero (Meg Mackey)
Hijacked Again (Johanna Davis)
Delilah (Teddy Thompson)
Wrote A Song for Everyone (Mavis Staples)

Travellin' Shoes (Ruth Moody)
Down At The Twist and Shout (Mary Chapin Carpenter)
Song For The South (Steve Forbert)
You Don't Know My Mind (Guy Davis)

Nobody Knows When You're Down and Out (Preservation Hall Jazz Band w/Jason Isbell)
Tipitina (Professor Longhair)
Buck's Nouvelle Jole Blon (Buckwheat Zydeco)
Dance All Night (Ryan Adams)

Tight Rope (Damon Fowler)
Lay Down My Worries (Harry Manx)

No comments: