Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ambient Groove, July 16, 2011 (6:00-8:00 a.m.)

Playlist for Saturday, July 16th


Ambient
Summer Solstice, Sean Harkness
Sad Lisa, The Angels of Venise
Dream Beach, Michael Hedges
Reunion, John Boswell
Midsummer's Moon, David Arkenstone
The Promise, Liz Story
Summer, Tracy Silverman (from Vivaldi's Four Seasons)
Summer Star, Lisa Lynne
Incondisionatamente, Will Ackerman
Dream Space, John Lyell
Jasmine in Lingering Light, Jeff Pearce
Creme Brulee, Luna Blanca
Fantasia Fuga, Andrei Krylov
Capricho, Paco Cepero


Grooove
Morning Light, Magic Mike
Rainy Days, D&M Project
Crossing Party, The Hi-Life
Emotions, Sunset
Esso, Raffika Dionisio
La Suite, Leo
Gamma, Green Lounge
Magic Love, Bortolotto
Tower Six, Kiko Oil
Zaffiro, Ruggero
Wild Country, The Mont Hanary Lounge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i am glad to show that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I
needed. I such a lot no doubt will make certain to do not omit this web site and provides it
a glance regularly.

Here is my blog; vulgata

Anonymous said...

May I just say what a relief to find somebody who actually understands what they are discussing on the internet.

You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and
make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side
of the story. It's surprising you're not more
popular given that you surely have the gift.

My blog :: buy twitter followers no password

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its
a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Here is my website :: pay for twitter followers