Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tideline, July 12, 2011 (5:00-7:00 p.m.)

Playlist for Tuesday, July 12th
hosted by Kate (not to be confused with Katie B.)

July is National Blueberry Month
Blueberry Smile, Anthony Hugh

Blueberry Song, Emily Shirley
Blueberry Eyes, Lorelei Carlson

A Little Love
She Spoke to Me, Javier
I Can't Make You Love Me, Bon Iver
Forever Love, Francesca Battistelli
The Perfect Kiss, New Order

Folk-ish Fun
Keep Rolling, Paolo Nutini
Roll Away Your Stone, Mumford & Sons
Someone You'd Admire, Fleet Foxes
Heaven Can Wait, Charlotte Gainsbourg
Simplicity, Lisa o Piu

Thought Provoking Song of the Week:
Crystal Meth Christian, Teddybears feat. The Flaming Lips

New and New-to-You Music
Fools Like Us, Emilie Simon
Brand New Day, Rose
You Were Made for Me, Augustana
Hey Mama, Mat Kearney
She Always Gets What She Wants, Florrie
Anybody Out There, Josephine
Realistic, Soulstice

In "The" Bands
Girls/Fast Cars, The Wombats
Everybody Wants Me, The Pigeon Detectives
June Hymn, The Decemberists
Turn On Me, The Shins

What's Left
Wrapped Up In Books, Belle & Sebastian
Arabian Sweets, Bob Baldwin
Luther's Boogie, Luther Johnson et al.
He Looks A Lot Like Me, Neville Skelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youг style is very unique compared to otheг folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got
thе ορpοrtunitу, Guеss I'll just book mark this blog.

Also visit my web-site; paleo omelette recipe

Anonymous said...

Hеllο there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

my weblog dating advice for guys in college

Anonymous said...

You've made some decent points there. I looked on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Also visit my website: get cash for surveys review scam

Anonymous said...

Grеаt bеаt ! I wiѕh to aрprenticе while уou amend your site, hοw can
i subѕcrіbе foг a blog sitе?
Тhe account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny
bit acquainted of thiѕ your broadсaѕt prοvided brіght сlear conсept

Here is mу blog; pro athletes fitness health