Monday, July 18, 2011

Tideline, July 19, 2011 (5:00-7:00 p.m.)

Playlist for Tuesday, July 19th
hosted by Kate (not to be confused with Katie B.)

Sun Songs
Black Hole Sun, Paul Anka
Sun Is Shining, Bob Marley
The Sun Doesn't Like You, Norah Jones

New Music
Waiting, Breathe Carolina
Before I Let You Go, Colbie Caillat
Inn of the Seventh Ray, Eleanor Friedberger
Sugar Daddies, EG Kight
We Own the Night, Selena Gomez & the Scene feat. Pixie Lott

Hodgepot
Short Haired Tornado, Fair to Midland
Westbound Train, Robert Ellis
Dig A Little Deeper, Peter, Bjorn & John
Two Against One, Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi feat. Jack White
When the River, Sondre Lerche

Thought Provoking Song of the Week:
Speak Truth to Power by Ocote Soul Sounds

Just a (Really) Little Love
For You I'd Fall, Billy Keane
I Love You, Tesla

Preview, Please
Home, I.R. Daaron
Juneau band I.R. Daaron will be appearing on Tideline, Tuesday August 2nd!

Stylin'
Hi Heel Sneakers, George Thorogood feat. Buddy Guy
I Never Talk to Strangers, Bette Midler & Tom Waits
Back in Style, Joss Stone
Method to My Madness, Mason Jennings
Everything's Gonna Be Alright, Barry Manilow
Keep Your Head Up, Andy Grammar

What's in a Name
Come On In My Kitchen, Big Head Todd & The Monsters
The Whole Enchilada, Keb' Mo
Your Gonna' Change, MonkeyJunk

What's Left
Tango for Django, Robbie Robertson
Looking for a Plan, Harry Manx & Kevin Breit

No comments: