Monday, July 18, 2011

TideLines 7/18/2011 w/Rain Country Robert

Nicole Edwards
CD: On With My Day
Neighbor
Mon Joe
History
Elle va me suivre

Eilen Jewell
CD: Queen of the Minor Key
I Remember You
Queen of the Minor Key

Deering and Down
CD: Break This Record
Sugar
City Cow Girl

Kelly Hogan
CD: Beneath the Country Underdog
It's a Mighty Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Easy Loving
Wild Mountain Berries

Michelle Malone
CD: Hello Out There
Caffeine and Catharsis
Sleepy Sunday Morning
No Destination

Jody Grind
CD: One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure
Just Because You Where Big Shoes
Mood Indigo
Eight-Ball

Susan Grace
CD: new Beginnings
I Believe in You

Nicole Edwards
CD: On With My Day
Lemon Meringue Pie


Eilen Jewell
CD: Queen of the Minor Key
Long Road (featuring Big Sandy)

No comments: