Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Garden of Love 7-9PM 8/1/11 with Irena

The Girl from Ipanema-Astrud Gilberto
Embraceable You- Ella Fitzgerald
Fly me to the Moon-Nate King Cole
Let's Face the Music and Dance-Rosemary Clooney
You are too Beautiful-John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman
It had to be You-Billie Holiday
Desafinado-Stan Getz& Charlie Byrd
Manhattan=Blossom Dearie
Let there be Love-JuliOscar Petersone London
But Beautiful-Peggy Lee
My Ideal- Art Tatum & Ben Webster
At Last- Etta James
You go to my Head-Billie Holiday
That old Feeling-Chet Baker
Tenderly-Ben Webster & Oscar Peterson
Bewitched,Bothered and Bewildered-Ella Fitzgerald
On for my Baby(&and for the road) Stacey Kent
When I fall in Love-Nat king Cole
A Summer Song-Chad & Jeremy
Thinking about you-Norah Jones
Wonderful tonight-Eric Clapton
(Everything I do) I do for you-Bryan Adams
That's Amore-Dean Martin
Tears in Heaven-Eric Clapton
Till the end of Forever-Michael Bolton

No comments: