Monday, August 29, 2011

Garden of Love 7-9PM 8/29/11 with Irena

The look of Love-Sergio Mendes and Brazil '66
Who's sorry now-Connie Francis
Poor little Fool-Ricky Nelson
Sea Cruise-Frankie Ford
Quiet Village-Martin Denny Orch
Magic Moments-Perry Como
Lollipop-The Chordettes
It's only make believe-Conway Twitty
Pink Shoe Laces- Dodie Stevens
Baby Talk-Jan&Dean
Donna-Ritchie Valens
Chantilly Lace-The Big Bopper
I cried a tear-La Verne Baker
Return to me-Dean Martin
Yakety Yak- The Coasters
Tragedy-Thomas Wayne & Delons
16 Candles-The Crests
The Witch Doctor-David Seville
Willie & the hand jive-The Johnny Otis show
Book of Love-The Crests
Wonderland by night- Bert Kaempfert
Since I don't have You-The Skyliners
To know him is to love him- The Teddybears
All the way-Frank Sinatra
Sail along silver Moon- Billy Vaughn Orch
Mountain of Love-Harold Dorman
Theme for young lovers-The Percy Faith Orch
Alone at last-Jackie Wilson
Honest I do -/the Innocents
There any chance-Marty Robbins
The Tennesee Waltz-Pattie Paige
Crazy-Patsy Cline
All Alone am I- Brenda Lee
Please release me-Engelbert Humperdinck
It's all in the game-Tommy Edwards
Ebb Tide-The Righteous Brothers
In the still of the night-The 5 Satins
only the lonely-Roy Orbison
Save the last dance for me-The Drifters

No comments: