Monday, August 8, 2011

Garden of Love7_9PM 8/8/11with Irena

Are you Lonesome tonight-Elvis Presley
I love how you love me- Bobby Vinton
Georgia on my Mind-Ray Charles
Through the Years-Kenny Rogers
When Joanna Loved me-Tony Bennett
Le it be me-Willie Nelson
Under a Blanket of Blue-Ella Fitzgerald&Louis Armstrong
I don't want to walk without you-Barry Manilow
(you're)Having my Baby-Paul anka & Odia Coates
Dream Lover-Bobby Darin
All I have to do is Dream-The Everly Brothers
I only have eyes for You-The Lettermen
Never be anyone else but you-Ricky Nelson
If dreams came true-Pat Boone
Only the Lonely-Roy Orbison
Love me tonight-Tom Jones
Because You love me-Jo Dee Messina
Perhaps Love-John Denver Placido Domingo
Love Letter-Engelbert Humperdinck
That be the day- Linda Ronstadt
Let Your Love Flow-Bellamy Brothers
Ain't No Sunshine-Bill Withers
Spanish Harlem-Ben E.King
Good Vibrations-The Beach Boys
Cathy;s Clown-The Everly Brothers
Big Girls don't cry-Frankie Valli& The Four Seasons
Pretty Woman-Roy Orbison
Runaround Sue-Dion
My Girl-The Temptations
I heard it through the Grapevine-Marvin Gaye
You're my)Soul& Inspiration-The Righteous Brothers
Blue Moon-The Marcels
The Lion sleeps tonight-The Tokens
Runaway-Del Shannon
Teen Angel-Mark Dinning
I'm Sorry-Brenda Lee



No comments: