Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Little Bit of Broadway

Baby, it's You!
2011

Currently playing on Broadway, Baby, it’s You tells the story of how a New Jersey housewife changed the way Americans listened to music. Florence Greenberg signed first the Shirelles, the first girl group to get a Billboard #1 record. Her record label, Spector Records, signed such musicans as The Kingsmen, The Isley Brothers and Dionne Warwick.

Today’s music celebrates that music from the early 1960’s. If you want to see the show on Broadway, go soon; it closes after Labor Day weekend.

• Mr. Lee
• Book of Love
• Rockin' Robin
• Mama Said
• I Met Him on a Sunday
• Tonight's the Night
• Dedicated to the One I Love
• Big John
• Dedicated to the One I Love (Reprise)
• Since I Don't Have You
• He's So Fine
• Soldier Boy
• Shout
• Mama Said (Reprise)
• Duke of Earl
• Foolish Little Girl
• It's My Party
• Our Day Will Come
• The Dark End of the Street
• Rhythm of the Rain
• You're So Fine
• Louie, Louie
• You Really Got a Hold on Me
• Baby It's You
• Don't Make Me Over
• Walk on By
• Dedicated to the One I Love (Reprise)
• I Say a Little Prayer

No comments: