Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Crosscurrents 8/8

Host - John Gaguine, sitting in for Trish C.

Association - Along Comes Mary, Enter the Young, I'll Be Your Man, Windy, Blistered

Grass Roots - Let's Live for Today, Midnight Confessions, I'd Wait a Million Years

Guess Who - No Time, These Eyes, Undun

Buckinghams - Kind of a Drag, Susan, Don't You Care

Four Seasons - Bye Bye Baby (Baby Goodbye), Let's Hang On!, Working My Way Back to You, Opus 17 (Don't You Worry About Me)

In memory of Eugene McDaniels, who died about a week ago -
Les McCann and Eddie Haris - Compared to What (McDaniels)
Roberta Flack - Feel Like Making Love (McDaniels)
He also wrote and sang A Hundred Pounds of Clay, but I couldn't find that one

The Zombies - Time of the Season, Tell Her No, She's Not There

The Rascals (aka The Young Rascals) - Good Lovin', I Ain't Gonna Eat My Heart Out Anymore, I've Been Lonely Too Long, People Got to Be Free

The Mamas and the Papas - Straight Shooter, Trip Stumble and Fall, No Salt on Her Tail, I Saw Her Again

Chambers Brothers - In the Midnight Hour

The Mamas and the Papas -

No comments: