Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SOUNDINGS AUGUST 3, 2011

k.d. Lang - Hallelujah
Carmen McCrae -
Irma Thomas - Flowers
Irma Thomas - Count the Tears
Anne Mironchik - Cookin' in the Kitchen

Cercie Miller Quartet - My Shining Hour
Ann Kerstetter - When Your Smile Warms Me Like the Sun
The Kilbourn Alley Blues Band - I'm Spent
Dr. John - Blue Monk

Shirley King - Why I Sing the Blues
Blind Boys of Alabama - ?
Guy Davis -Dust My Broom
Shirley King - Sweet Home Chicago
Lightnin' Hopkins - Short Haired Woman

John Lee Hooker - When My First Wife Left Me


Floyd Lee - Driving on Empty
Honeyboy Edwards - Rocks in My Pillow
John Lee Hooker - Boogie Woman
Susan Tedeschi - Midnight in Harlem
Eric Clapton - Come Back Baby
New York Ska-Jazz Ensemble - Filthy McNasty
Eric Clapton/Cream - Bell Bottom Blues

No comments: