Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SOUNDINGS WITH STORMY GALE 8/31/2011

Carla Bruni - Autumn


Gladys Knight - God Bless the Child


Keb Mo - Better Man


Eric Bibb - Tell Riley


Grandpa Elliott - Baby, What You Want Me to DO?


Gladys Knight - This Bitter Earth


Blues Buddha - Like I Do


Blues Buddha - Give and Take


Lightnin' Joe Hopkins - Coffee Blues


Moreland & Arbuckle - Hate to See You Go


Johnny Lang - One Person At a Time


Grandpa Elliott - Baby What You Want Me to Do?


Diana Krall - I've Got YOu Under My Skin


Kristin Korb - Funky Tune for Ray


Six String Theory featuring Joe Bonamassa - Give Me One Reason
Eric Bibb - Tell Riley


Gladys Knight - Stormy Weather


Diana Krall - I've Got You Under My Skin


Kristin Korb - Funky Tune for Ray


Bette Midler - Boogie Woogie Blues


Big Mama Thornton - Hound Dog


Bonnie Raitt & Ray Charles - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?


Average White Band - Pick Up the Pieces


The Blues Brothers - Soul Man


Jules Garner - Misty


Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz


Safire - Middle Aged Blues


Lightnin' Hopkins - Mojo Hand













Break













Lightin' Hopkins- Play with Your Poodle







Lightin' Hopkins - Fishing Clothes







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to trade strategies with
other folks, why not shoot me an email if
interested.
My web page - direct download movies

Anonymous said...

There aren't many web sites with information like this man! Bookmarked!

Feel free to visit my page: having trouble getting pregnant The third time