Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tideline 24 August 2011 (with Angelina)

kickin' it with your host, Angelina:


Engine to Turn (Tift Merritt)
Another Country (Tift Merritt)
Metal Firecracker (Lucinda Williams)
Liquid Courage (The Laura Blackley Band)


People Grinnin' In Your Face (Ruthie Foster)
The More You Lie to Me (Artie White)
Three Time Loser (Bonnie Raitt)
Looking Out (Brandi Carlile)

Payday (Guy Davis)
Come On In My Kitchen (Chris Thomas King)
200 More Miles (The Cowboy Junkies w/Ryan Adams)
I'm in the Mood (John Lee Hooker)



Bad Man's Blood - the new album coming out this month by Ray Bonneville
Bad Man's Blood
Good Times
Darlin' Put Your Suitcase Down
Blonde of Mine

Telephone Road (Steve Earle)


Over The Levee (Kevin Gordon)

Love Me Like A Man (Bonnie Raitt)
Fool to Care (C.C. Adcock & The Lafayette Marquis)



Live music this Saturday night 7 - 9 at The Rookery! Marian Call http://www.mariancall.com/
I Wish I Were a real Alaskan Girl
Nerd Anthem - I'll Still Be a Geek


New music out by Lucinda Williams album: Blessed
I Don't Know How You're Livin'

Baby Blue (Rod Picott)
Angels (Lindi Ortega)
Cowgirl (Trailer Bride)



No comments: