Monday, August 29, 2011

Tideline with Rain Country Robert

Glen Campbell
Wichita Lineman
By the Time I Get to Phoenix

Marian Call
The Volvo Song
Sunday Afternoon

Stever Shanholtzer and Will Pearsall
Seduction of Ron Jeremy

Smokey Hormel
Louise Marie Wa Motema

Steve Shanholtzer and Will Pearsall
Pink Flamingos

Gallus Brothers
Miss A Lil Miss

Leon Redbone
You're Gonna Lose Your Gal
If I Could Be With You
I'm Crazy Bout My Baby
I Ain't Got Nobody

Leon Russell
Tight Rope

Buddy Tabor
Three Strikes
Waiting for A Miracle

Greg Brown
Whatever It Was
Loneliness House

Chris Isaac
Baby Did a Bad Thing

Los Lobos
Evangeline
A Matter of Time

5 Chinese Brothers
My Friend
Like A Mole in the Ground
Pit Stop

Sean Tracey
Beer

Asleep At The Wheel
My Baby Thinks She's A Train
Hot Rod Lincoln




























No comments: