Monday, August 1, 2011

TideLines with Rain Country Robert

Al Copley
CD: Jump On It
Hoy Hoy Hoy
The Big Ten Inch Record

Justin Smith
CD:Early
Getting There
Sunny Cove, AK

R. L. Burnside
CD: Come On In
Come on in (live)
Let my baby ride

Justin Smith
CD: Early
Home
At the Rio
Doodle

R.L. Burnside
Just Like a Woman

Geoff Muldaur
CD: The Secret Handshake
Got To Find Blind Lemon

Maria Muldaur
CD: Meet Me Where They Play The Blues
Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You

Geoff Muldaur
CD: The Secret Handshake
Wild Ox Moan
Alberta

Maria Muldaur
CD: Sweet Lovin Ol Soul
Long As I Can See You Smile
Sweet Lovin Ol Soul

Nicole Edwards
CD: on with my day
Birthday
Berry Pickin'
Decent Woman Blues

Kelly Hogan
CD: Beneath the Country Underdog
Easy Lovin

Maria Muldaur
CD: Sweet Lovin Ol Soul
Ain't What You Used To Have

Deering and Down
CD: Break This Record
Whatch Thinkin Of
Can't Wait

Nicole Edwards
CD: on with my day
Home To Me
Precious Rain

Deering and Down
CD: Break This Record
Sad Love

Nicole Edwards
CD: on with my day
Second Thoughts

No comments: