Sunday, August 28, 2011

We Like Kids

Hello, Anton and Max playing fun music for you. I had some blog login issues but I figured it out.

I play songs that are kid friendly but not necessarily just for kids. I throw in the occasional anime song, soundtrack, and Weird Al tune just for fun.


Song List (not in order)

Grandma's Feather Bed - John Denver
Pop Goes The World - Men Without Hats
Axel F - Crazy Frog
Down To Earth - Peter Gabriel off the Wall-E soundtrack
Vegetation Migration - Al Simmons
Star Wars Theme - John Williams
The Music Is The Medicine - Karen & The Musical Medicine Show
Reason To Smile - Patrick Niemisto
Adams Family Theme (no vocals) - Vic Mizzy
Amish Paradise - Weird AL Yankovic
Jurassic Park Theme - John Williams
Lum's Theme - this is off my anime themes CD that has no track info written on it.
Eat It - Weird Al Yankovic
Stay up Late - Talking Heads


No comments: