Wednesday, August 10, 2011

wednesday crosscurrents 8/10

Host - John Gaguine

It doesn't seem like a rock n roll day today, so I'm going to keep it mellow

Mary Chapin Carpenter - Going Out Tonight, Never Had It So Good, Halley Came to Jackson, It Don't Bring You

Gordon Lightfoot - Black Day in July, Did She Mention My Name, Your Love's Return (Song for Stephen Foster)

Jessie Baylin - Was I On Your Mind?
Linda Ronstadt - Are My Thoughts with You? (Mickey Newbury), Baby You've Been on My Mind (Bob Dylan)

Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold (Sting), The Water Is Wide, People Get Ready (Curtis Mayfield), You Take My Breath Away

Tom Rush singing Jackson Browne - These Days, Shadow Dream Song, Colors of the Sun

Shelby Lynne - from her tribute CD to Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have to Say You Love Me, I Only Want to Be with You
Vonda Shepard (from the Ally McBeal show) - Walk Away Renee

Joni Mitchell - I Had a King (from her first album), Judgement of the Moon and Stars (Ludwig's Tune) (from For the Roses)
Tom Rush - The Circle Game (Mitchell)

Linda Ronstadt - Some of Shelly's Blues (with the Stone Ponies) (Mike Nesmith, of the Monkees fame), Birds (Neil Young), Alison (Elvis Costello)

Mary Chapin Carpenter - Why Walk When You Can Fly, Down at the Twist and Shout




No comments: