Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Crosscurrents 8/31

Host - John Gaguine

I'm feeling mellow today, and this show will reflect that

Alison Krauss and Union Station - Let Me Touch You for a While, Faraway Land, Baby Now That I've Found You, But You Know I Love You
Krauss - I've Got That Old Feeling

Suzy Bogguss (with Chet Atkins, guitar)- When She Smiled at Him (for my daughter, Rebecca), Forget About It, I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)

Dave Mallett - Garden Song (for Cindy)
Alison Krauss - Never Got Off the Ground (Mallett/Danny O'Keefe)

Michelle Shocked - Anchorage, Prodigal Daughter
Kate Wolf - Across the Great Divide

James Talley - Little Egypt Land, Deep Country Blues, Calico Gypsy

Patty Griffin - Rain, Mil Besos
Patty Larkin - Tango

Phil Ochs - The Highwayman (set to a poem by Alfred Noyes)
The Roches - The Bells (Phil Ochs; set to the Edgar Allan Poe poem)
Judy Collins - In the Heat of the Summer (Ochs)

Suzy Bogguss - Give Me Some Wheels, Feeling 'Bout You, She Said He Heard

Grace Griffith - Song for a Winter's Night (



No comments: