Monday, September 12, 2011

Garden of Love 7-9PM 9/12/11 with Irena & Jane

Lift me up, Allen Frank
Apples in the Barrel, Gordon Bok
Feel the Rhyme, Artisan
Circle Galop, Wangawilli
Loving Arms, Darden Smith
Friction( A love song), Will Putman & Shondi Elder
A Dollar down, The Limelites
Thousand Stars, Kathy Young
Puppy Love, Paul Anka
He will break your heart, Jerry Butler
I'll be seeing you, The Five Satins
Lonely blue boy, Conway Twitty
My heart has a mind of its own, Connie Francis
Stairway to Heaven, Neil Sedaka
Devil or Angel, Bobby Vee
(You were made) For all my love, Jackie Wilson
Love you so, Ron Holden
Tangmalangaloo, wongawilli
Genevieve's Waltz, Manus McGuire
Anything goes, Tony Bennett
Top of the hill Polka, Nany Hlad
Irresistible, Slim Whitman
Music to me, Priscilla Herdman
Forever in my heart, Rychyrd
Bridges of sighs, Ralph Mc Tell
So bad( to watch good love go bad), The Everly Broters
Paper Roses, Anita Bryant
You got what it takes, Marv Johnson
Volare, Bobby Rydell
You're Sixteen, Johnny Burnett
Rockin' good way, Dianh Washington & Brook Benton
To each its own, The Platters
Please help me i'm falling, Hank Locklin
16 reasons, Connie Stevens


No comments: