Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Sunrise with Rick Playlist 9/24/11 8am-10am

1. Boards of Canada - Pete Standing Alone
2. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Garden (Joe Goddard Remix)

3. Givers - Meantime (Bombay Bicycle Club Remix)
4. Shlohmo - Places
5. Man Without Country - King Complex
6. Tricky - I Be The Prophet

7. Tycho - Hours (Teen Daze Remix)
8. Radiohead - Separator
9. Chamberlin - Go Outside (Cults Cover)
10. Goldfrapp - Lovely Head
11. Tunng - Mother's Daughter

12. Andrew Bird - Masterswarm
13. Gomez - In Our Gun
14. Sparklehorse - Piano Fire
15. Scout Niblett - Miss My Lion
16. Portishead - Over
17. The Tallest Man On Earth - Weather of the Killing Kind
18. David Carbonara - Babylon

19. The Antlers - Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out
20. Wilco - I Might
21. Brakes - NY Pie
22. The Beets - Doing As I Do
23. Crooked Fingers - Typhoon
24. The Decemberists - Record Year
25. Olof Arnalds - Vikonur

26. Bjork - Moon

No comments: