Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tideline 14 Sept 2011 (with Angelina)

kickin' it with your host, Angelina:

Life By the Drop (Stevie Ray Vaughn)
Jambalaya On the Bayou (Professor Longhair)
Bury My Trouble (Imelda May)

Clementine (Sarah Jaffe)
9 Crimes (Damien Rice)
Gonna Be A Darkness (Gary Louris & Jakob Dylan)
She's Not There (Nick Cave & Neko Case)

Cold Grey Light of Dawn (Nick Lowe)
Te Ni Nee Ni Nu (Slim Harpo)
I'm Alive (Imelda May)
A Common Disaster (Cowboy Junkies)

Couchemar (C.C. Adcock)
Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing (Chris Isaak)
I Remember You (Eilen Jewell)
Bad Things (Jace Everett)

Barton Hollow (The Civil Wars)
Mess Aroud (Eilen Jewell)
Can I Go Home with You (Caleb Klauder)
More Than I Can Do (Brigette DeMeyer)

Beyond Here Lies Nothing (Bob Dylan)
Stoned (Blackie & The Rodeo Kings)
Gasoline & Matches (Buddy & Julie Miller)
Maison Creole (C.C. Adcock & The Layfayette Marquis)

Come On In My Kitchen (Chris Thomas King)
Living Proof (Buddy Guy)
Tous Les Jours C'est La Pas Meme (Carol Fran)

Harrison B. (he's playing some show in Juneau this weekend! www.reverbnation.com/HarrisonB )
Busted String Blues

No comments: