Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Crosscurrents 9/14

Host - John Gaguine

Because the weather is so dreary this morning, after those wonderful days of sunshine, I decided to rock out today, hopefully to raise people's spirits

Jefferson Airplane - 3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds, Somebody to Love, Wild Tyme

Big Brother and the Holding Company (with Janis Joplin) - Down on Me, Combination of the Two
Joplin (with the Full Tilt Boogie Band) - Move Over

Santana - Soul Sacrifice

War - Low Rider, Why Can't We Be Friends, The Cisco Kid

Moody Blues - Question, Ride My See-Saw

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - I Love Rock n Roll
Linda Ronstadt - When Will I Be Loved
Heart - Crazy on You

The Who - Baba O'Riley, I'm a Boy, I Can See for Miles

Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun (Christine McVie), Go Your Own Way (Lindsay Buckingham), Second Hand News (Buckingham)

Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town

Neil Young (with Chrissie Hynde) - All Along the Watchtower (Bob Dylan)

No comments: