Saturday, October 8, 2011

Crosscurrents for Friday, October 7, 2011
Twin Spin Friday with Sue B
Gordon Lightfoot: Early Morning Rain, Wherefore and Why
Sam & Dave: Soothe Me, You Got me Hummin'
Temptations: Runaway Child, Running Wild, Just My Imagination
Otis Redding: Try a Little Tenderness, Change is Gonna Come
Marvin Gaye: I Heard it Through teh Grapevine, What's Goin' On
Righteous Brothers: You've Lost that Loving Feeling, Unchained Meoldy
Beatles: Good Morning, Good Morning, A Little Help From My Friends
Paul McCartney and Wings: Band On the Run, Live and Let Die
Don McLean: Over the Weekend, American Pie
James Taylor: Fire and Rain, You've Got a Friend
Simon and Garfunkel: I am a Rock, Sounds of Silence
The Mamas and the Papas: California Dreamin', Dedicated to the One I Love
Cat Stevens: The Wind, If You Wanna Sing Out, Sing Out
The Monkees: Love is Only Sleeping, Pleasant Valley Sunday

No comments: