Monday, October 10, 2011

Garden of Love 7-9PM 10/10/11 with Irena

Right time of the night- Jennifer Warnes
Here you come again- Dolly Parton
Me and Mrs. Jones- Billy Paul
Rose Garden- Lynn Anderson
For the good times- Ray Price
Knock three times- Tony Orlando and Dawn
After the lovin'- Engelbert Humperdinck
At Seventeen- Janis Ian
Everything is beautiful- Ray Stevens
Please come to Boston- Dave Loggins
Wildfire- Michael Murphey
Summer- War
Longer- Dan Fogelberg
You've only lonely- J.D.Souther
All by myself- Eric Carmen
One less bell to answer- The 5th Dimension
After the love is gone- Earth,Wind and Fire
The air that I breathe- The Hollies
Sunshine on my shoulder- John Denver
Afternoon delight- Starland Vocal Band
Best thing that ever happened to me- Gladys Knight and the Pips
I just can't help believing- B.J. Thomas
Paper Roses-Marie Osmond
Brandy(You're a fine girl) Looking Glass
Seasons in the Sun- Terry Jacks
The Last Farewell- Roger Wittaker
You don;t have to sat you love me- Elvis Presley
Don't give up on us- David Soul
Lovin' You- Minnie Riperton
Torn between two lovers- Mary MacGregor

No comments: