Monday, October 17, 2011

Garden of Love 7-9PM 10/17/11 with Irena

So into you-Atlanta Rhythm Section
Sunshine-Jonathon Edwards
Baby come back-Player
I just wanna stop-Gino Vannelli
Last time I saw him-Diana Ross
Ain't no woman(like the one I've got)-Four tops
Sail on - Commodores
Drift away - Dobie Gray
Just mu imagination - The Temptations
Before the next teardrop falls - Freddy Fender
Let me be there - Oliva Newton John
I'm not in love - 10cc
I got a name - Jim Croce
Come saturday morning - The Sandpipers
The Entertainer - Marvin Hamlisch
Don't pull your love -Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds
Babe - Styx
I have to say I love you in a song - Jim Croce
Your song - Elton John
Still - Commandores
Neither one of us( want to be the first to say goodbye)Gladys Knight and the Pips
Ben - Michael Jackson
The Candyman -Sammy Davis Jr.
A Cowboys work is never done -Sonny and Cher
Funny Face - Donna Fargo
If you love me(let me go) - Olivia Newton-John
I'm easy - Keith Carradine
I love - Tom T. Hall
Stay awhile - The Bells
Rhythm of the night - DeBarge
MacArthur Park - Donna Summer

No comments: