Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tideline with Rain Country Robert 10/13/2011

Steve Forbert
Album: Young Guitar Days
It's Beem A Long Time
House of Cards
Song For the South

Greg Brown
Album: Honey in the Lions Head
Railroad Bill
I Believe I'll Go Back Home

Junior Brown
Highway Patrol
My Wife Thinks You're Dead
Sugarfoot Rag
That's Easy for You To Say

Glen Campbell
Gentle on My Mind

Eilen Jewell
If You Catch Me Stealin

Dan Hicks
Album: Selected Shorts
Just the Smoke Their Blowin
That Ain't Right

Moonshine Willy
18 Wheels

Charlie Daniels
Album: Saddle Tramp
Saddle Tramp

Eilen Jewell
Album: Queen of the Minor Key
Bang Bang Bang

Carl Sonny Leyland and Joel Paterson
Album: A Chicago Session
Struttin With Some BBQ

Dan Hicks
Album: Selected Shorts
Hey Bartender
Willie

Carl Sonny Leyland and Joel Paterson
Album: A Chicago Session
Lazy River
Bvd Blues
Bernies Place

Eilen Jewell
I Remember You

Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys
Album: Feelin' Kinda Lucky
Big '49

No comments: