Monday, November 21, 2011

Cross Currents Monday 8-10

With Trish C and Katie C

Thank You For Being A Friend = Andrew Gold

You’re A Friend Of Mine = Clarence Clemons

With A Little Help From My Friends = Joe Cocker

Old Friends = Simon and Garfunkel

Two Of Us = The Beatles

I Gotta Feeling = The Black Eyed Peas

Get Happy = Candye Kane

Forever Young = Joan Baez

Celebrate Me Home = Kenny Loggins

A House Is Not A Home = Luther Vandross

Celebrate = Three Dog Night

Change In My Life = John Pagano

What A Wonderful World = Louis Armstrong

We Are Family = Sister Sledge


Thank You = Sly & The Family Stone

We’re A Happy Family = Ramones

I’ll Be There = Jackson 5

Lookin’ Out My Backdoor = CCR

In My Room = The Beach Boys

Jump = Van Halen

You’re My Best Friend = Queen

Shout = The Isley Bros.

Fire = The Pointer Sisters

Lady Marmalade = La Belle

Respect Yourself = The Staple Singers

Caribbean Queen - Billy Ocean


No comments: