Monday, November 28, 2011

Cross Currents: Monday 8-10

With DJ Trish C. We featured female artists this morning.

I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm = Billie Holiday
Until You Come Back to Me, Freeway of Love = Aretha Franklin
We Don’t Need Another Hero = Tina Turner
Me and Bobby McGee = Janis Joplin
Something To Talk About = Bonnie Raitt
Chelsea Morning, Big Yellow Taxi = Joni Mitchell
Downtown = Petula Clark
Brass In Pocket = Chrissie Hynde
4 Minutes = Madonna
Here Comes The Rain Again = Annie Lennox
Call Me = Debbie Harry
Stop Draggin’ My Heart = Stevie Nicks
Because The Night = Patti Smith
Someday We’ll Be Together = The Supremes
I Feel For You = Chaka Khan
Midnight Train To Georgia = Gladys Knight
If I Can’t Have You = Etta James
White Rabbit = Grace Slick
You’re No Good = Linda Ronstadt
Promises, Promises = Dionne Warwick
Son Of A Preacher Man = Dusty Springfield
You’re So Vain = Carly Simon
Bad Reputation = Joan Jett
Jolene = Dolly Parton
Dim All The Lights = Donna Summers
I’m Coming Out = Diana Ross
New Attitude = Patti LaBelle

No comments: