Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Tideline with Katie B. 11-4-11

AA Bondy
I Can see the Pines are Dancing
When the Devil's Loose

Too Afraid to Love you
The Black Keys
Brothers
2010

Caroline Herring
Song of the Wandering Aengus
Golden Apples in the Sun
2010

Buddy Tabor
Abandoned Cars and Broken Hearts

Bob Dylan
West Texas
Live at the Gaslight Cafe'
1962
NYC

Marian Call
I Wish I Were a Real Alaskan Girl
Live at the Rookery Cafe'

Decembrists
I4u and U4me
Long Live the King
2011

Naomi Hooley
Button
It Was a Great October
2011

Cowboy Junkies
Sing in My Meadow

Jane Roodenburg
Homefires
Unmarked Boxes
1997

Marian Call
All New (Heart Shut Tight)
Something Fierce
2011

Good Ole War
That's some Dream
Good Ole War
2010

Kris Eli Jones
Sweet and Lonely
North Winds
2010

Sean Tracey
Bank Robbers
Trouble
2007

Cook County Blues Band
Checkin' on my Baby
Live at Centennial Hall
1997

Stevie Ray Vaughn, Albert King
BB King, Paul Butterfield
The Sky is Crying
Stevie Ray Vaughn and Friends
Released 2007

Townes Van Zandt
To Live is to Fly
A Far Cry from Dead

Buddy Tabor
Box of Pain
Box of Pain
2007

Buddy Tabor testimonials. Add yours!
http://juneauempire.com/art/2011-11-03/man-music#.TrK3lfSa_mU

Kris Eli Jones
If you're ever headin'out my Way
North winds
2010

Jane Roodenburg
Say I am you
Unmarked Boxes
1997

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
Teach Your Children
Deja Vu

No comments: