Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Garden of Love 7-9PM 10/31/11 with Irena

Apple ,Peaches,Pumpkin Pie=Happy Louie
Lotta love-Nicolette Larson
Blue Bayou- Linda Ronstadt
you belong to me - Carly Simon
Rainy Night in Georgia-Brook Benton
Lead me on- Maxine Nightingale
I'd realy like to see you tonight-England Dan & John Ford Coley
How to you mend a broken heart-BeeGees
My eyes adore you _Frankie Valli
I'll never fall in love again-Dionne Warwick
If-Bread
Time Passages-Al Stewart
Just remember that i love you-Firefall
Just when i needed you most-Randy Vanwarmer
If you leave me now-Chicago
When I need you-Leo Sayer
He don't love you(like i love you)- Tony Orlando and Dawn
i'd love you to want me-Lobo
Lonely People- America
You can't hurry love-Phil Collins
Take on me- A-ha
little Lies- Fleetwood Mac
Look Away- Chicago
Ain't no mountain high enough- Michael MacDonald
St,Elmo's Fire_John Parr
Nothing can stop us now- Starship
Should've know better-Richard Marx
Higher love- Steve Winwood
Hungry eyes-Eric Carmen
Invisible Touch-Genesis

No comments: