Monday, November 28, 2011

Garden of Love 7-9PM 11/28/11 with Irena & Jane

Well this is my last show with Jane, I'm leaving for the lower 48. Thanks for this one in a lifetime opportunity and support for this show. Jane will continue as usual. I'm Taking fond memories with me. Happy Holiday

Catching the morning sun-Z-works
moment of quiet-Paul Adams
My Heart is always moving- Oystein Serag
Drops of Brandy/Humors of Winter- kay LeRaye Waldren
Minneapolis Polka- Dick Rogers
St.Paul Waltz-Whoopee John
Shades of White- Jim Brickman
Chicago Waltz Norm Dombrowski and Happy Notes
Mountain Park Polka-Happy Louie and Julcia Polka band
Nightshift- Commodores
Back in the high life again- Steve Winward
I can dream about you-Dan Hartman
Let me love you tonight-Pure Pairie League
Joanna-Kool & the Gang
Song for a Winter's night-Bridget Ball& Christopher Shaw
Northern Lights- Lisa Lynne
The Carousel-Tim Janis
The stride-no strings attached-
love song for the hard times-Linda Allen
Just imagine- Scott Cossu
Music to me- Priscilla herdman
Only the wind- Nancy Tucker

Piano in the dark-Brenda Russel
Up where we belong-Joe Cocker&Jennifer Warnes
TAke a Chance on me-Abba
You're in my heart-Rod Stewart
Jane- Jefferson Starship
Imagine-John Lennon





No comments: