Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tideline 8 Nov 2011

Your Tuesday guest host, Angelina, sitting in for your regular host:

Between the Devil and The Deep Blue Sea (Preservation Hall Jazz Band with Paolo Nutini)
Freight Train (Preservation Hall Jazz Band with Ani DiFranco)
I Cried For You (Ann Savoy & Her Sleepless Knights)

Broken (Tift Merritt)
Tell Me Something True (Tift Merritt)
Back to Me (Kathleen Edwards)
Inside Out - new remix (Imelda May)

I Wish I Were A Real Alaskan Girl (Marian Call)

Staggolee (Pacific Gas & Electric)
I'm A King Bee (Slim Harpo)
Crosscut Saw (Albert King)
Shake, Rattle and Roll (Big Joe Turner)

Boundary County (Eilen Jewell)
The Flood (Eilen Jewell)
Born To Be Loved (Lucinda Williams)
Dissatisfied (Kevin Gordon)

Somebody Somewhere (Don't Know what He's missing tonight) - Lucinda Williams
Let It Ride (Ryan Adams)
Big River (Johnny Cash)
I Take My Chances (Mary Chapin Carpenter)

Needle Time (Elvis Costello & The Imposters)
Tight Rope (Damon Fowler)
Lay Down My Worries (Harry Manx)

No comments: