Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crosscurrents with Sue B
Friday, December 30
Out with the Old, In With the New...Twin Spins of a Break-Up Song and a Love Song by an Artist

The Chenille Sisters: Kalamazoo to Timbuktoo and Regretting What I Said, Crazy People
The Temptations: Can't Get Next to You, My Girl
The Beatles: Yesterday, Do You Want to Know a Secret
Lesley Gore: It's My Party, Judy's Turn to Cry
The Supremes: My World is Empty Without You, I Hear a Symphony
Paul Simon: Graceland, Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes
Mitch and Mickey: One More Time, When I'm Next to You
Bread: Diary, Baby I'm A-Want You
17th Avenue All-Stars: He's Black and I'm Blue, Simplicity
Queen: Somebody to Love, Crazy Little Thing Called Love
The Mamas and the Papas: Words of Love, Dedicated to the One I Love
Otis Redding: Mr. Pitiful, The Happy Song
Aretha Franklin: Think, Loving You, Baby
Ricky Nelson: String Along, Sweeter Than You
Roy Orbison: Oh, Pretty Woman

No comments: