Monday, January 9, 2012

Cross Currents: Monday 8-10

With DJ Trish C.

The Thrill Is Gone = B.B.King
Pride and Joy = Stevie Ray Vaughn
Spanish Harlem = Ben E. King
Ain’t No Sunshine = Bill Withers
Will It Go Round = Billy Preston

White Room = Cream
Bell Bottom Blues = Derek and the Dominoes
Takin’ It To The Streets = Doobie Bros.
New Kid In Town = Eagles

I Hear A Symphony = The Supremes
The Tracks Of My Tears = The Miracles
Goin’ Out Of My Head = Little Anthony & The Imperials
Uptight = Stevie Wonder

Mr. Bojangles = The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother = The Hollies
Draggin’ The Line = Tommy James
The Beat Goes On = Sonny and Cher
Clap For The Wolfman = The Guess Who

The One I Love = REM
1999 = Prince
In The Air Tonight = Phil Collins
West End Girls = Pet Shop Boys
The Glamorous Life = Sheila E.

Boogie Wonderland = Earth, Wind and Fire
Brick House = Commodores
I’ll Take You There = Staple Singers
Everybody Is A Star = Sly & The Family Stone
The Cisco Kid= War

No comments: