Friday, January 13, 2012

Soundings January 13, 2012

Tommy Castr0 - Just Like Me
Shemekia Copeland - Limousine
Louisiana Red - Red's Vision
Etta James - Somebody to Love
John Lee Hooker - There's A Stuggle

John Lee Hooker - That Be The Blues
Etta James - The Blues is My Business
Lady Bianca - Keep My Baby Outta Your Eyes
Lady Bianca - Roll Thang
Coco Montoya - Talkin' Woman Blues

Keri Leigh - Here's Your Mop Mr. Johnson
Keri Leigh - I Ain't Got Nobody

Melissa Morgan - Is You or Isn't You My Baby?
Melissa Morgan - Yes, I Know When I've Had It
Wendy Glick - Blue Skies
Dexter Gordon - Jumpin' Blues

Madeleine Peyroux - Instead
Madeleine Peyroux - Homeless Happiness
Cassandra Wilson - Closer to You
Rosemary Clooney - Sisters
Pink Martini - Hey Eugene
Chaise Lounge - Everybody Feels The Heat
Randy Newman - Laugh & Be Happy






No comments: