Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Soundings - Wednesday, Jan 18, 2012

Instead - Madeleine Peyroux
All I Do Is Dream of You - Emilie-Claire Barlow
Winter Wind - Gretchen Parlato
As Long As I Live - Vanessa Trouble
Misty Blue - Dorothy Moore
Dinah's Blues - China Moses
My Sweet Hunk O'Trash - Louis Armstrong with Billie Holiday
Its Not Your Night - Sarah Moule
Everthing's Movin' Too Fast - Vanessa Tr0uble
Our Lady of Pigatelle - Madeleine Peyroux
Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying - Dr. John
Swanee River - Hugh Laurie
Give Me My Coat and Shoes - Buddy Guy & Junior Wells
I Fell In Love - Susan Tedeschi
What Good Can Drinkin Do - Carolyn Wonderland
Chocolate Jesus - Beth Hart
I Want A Love - Janiva Magness
Hug and SqueezeYou - John Lee Hooker
Don't Take Advantage of Me - Johnny Winter
Sitting On Top of the World- Ray Charles
Rock Me Baby - BB King
Gnwn' On It - Bonnie Raitt
Miz Dr. Feelgood - Beverly Watkins
Piece of My Heart- Janis Joplin
The Feeling Music Brings - Susan Tedeschi

No comments: