Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ambient Groove, February 11, 2012 (6-8am)

Special Valentine's Day Edition
hosted by Kate

My Romance, Liz Story
Whisper to Me, Liquid Mind
Slow Dance, Chris Spheeris
A Place in My Heart, Jim Wilson
The Embrace, David Lanz
First Kiss, Steven Halpern
Lovers, Jackie Evancho
You Are Loved, Josh Groban
Center of My Heart, Dean Evenson
The Touch of Love, Kevin Kern
Desires of the Heart, Chris Spheeris
My Own True Love, David Arkenstone
If I Could Be Where You Are, Enya
Perpetual Passion, Steven Pasero
Surrender 2 Love, Ottmar Liebert
Loving You, Sunset Blvd.
Love Theme from "Romeo and Juliet," Henry Mancini
I Have Loved You for a Thousand Lifetimes, Michael Whalen
Imagine Being in Love, Luis Bacalov
I Burn for You, Sting
Let There Be Love, Chris Botti feat. Michael Buble
Dance Me to the End of Love, Madeleine Peyroux
In Your Eyes, Renee Fleming
To Hear You Say You Love Me, Jim Brickman
But Not For Me, Harry Connick, Jr.

No comments: