Monday, February 6, 2012

Cross Currents: Monday 8-10

With DJ Trish C. Celebrating the queens of pop and rock in honor of Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee.

Summer Nights, As Tears Go By = Marianne Faithfull
I Know A Place, A Sign Of The Times = Petula Clark

To Sir With Love, Oh Me Oh My = Lulu
Son Of A Preacher Man, You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me = Dusty Springfield

Holding Out For A Hero = Bonnie Tyler
Why, Little Bird = Annie Lennox

Mercy, Warwick Avenue = Duffy
Rolling In The Deep = Adele
Our Day Will Come, The Girl From Ipanema = Amy Winehouse

Night Time Is The Right Time, Night Life = Aretha Franklin
Maybe, Bye, Bye Baby = Janis Joplin

I’ve Got To Use My Imagination = Gladys Knight
Proud Mary = Tina Turner
(Today I Met) The Boy I’m Gonna Marry = Darlene Love
Respect Yourself = The Staple Singers (Mavis Staples)

Coal Miner’s Daughter = Loretta Lynn
Seven Bridges Road = Dolly Parton
I Fall To Pieces = Patsy Cline

Crazy On You = Heart (Ann Wilson)
Dreams = Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)

No comments: