Monday, February 20, 2012

Cross Currents: Monday 8-10

With DJ Trish C. Exploring the prickly side of relationships.

I Will Survive = Gloria Gaynor
Don’t Speak = No Doubt
Since You’ve Been Gone, Walk Away = Kelly Clarkson
Go Your Own Way = Fleetwood Mac
Don’t Come Around Here No More = Tom Petty
Forget You = Cee Lo Green
Harder To Breathe = Maroon 5
Warwick Avenue = Duffy
Harden My Heart = Quarterflash
Last Goodbye = Jeff Buckley
Suspicious Minds = Elvis
Time For Me To Fly = REO Speedwagon
I’ll Feel A Whole Lot Better = The Byrds
Feeling Good = Nina Simone
A Change Would Do You Good = Sheryl Crow
Already Gone = The Eagles
Cry Me A River = Joe Cocker
You’re So Vain = Carly Simon
My Mistake = Marvin Gaye and Diana Ross
Believe = Cher
Everybody Hurts = REM
Give Me One Reason = Tracy Chapman
I’m Looking Through You = Beatles
It’s All Over Now = Rolling Stones
You Keep Me Hanging On = The Supremes
I Heard It Through The Grapevine = Gladys Knight and The Pips
What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted = Jimmy Ruffin
Me And Bobby McGee = Janis Joplin

No comments: