Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Crosscurrents 2/17

Host - John Gaguine - sitting in for Ricky D. on Flashback Friday

Blind Faith - Sea of Joy,Can't Find My Way Home
Traffic - Paper Sun, Shanghai Noodle Factory

Joe Cocker - Feelin' Alright, She Came in Through the Bathroom Window, With a little Help from My Friends

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower (Bob Dylan), Little Wing, I Don't Live Today

Quarterflash - Valerie
Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason

Byrds - Spanish Harlem Incident (Dylan), My Back Pages (same), Wasn't Born to Follow (Goffin/King)
Gene Clark (of the Byrds) - I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better (his song)

Leonard Cohen -- First We Take Manhattan
Jennifer Warnes - The Whole of the Moon (the Waterboys song)

Moody Blues - Question, Ride My See-Saw

Chambers Brothers - In the Midnight Hour (the Wilson Pickett classic)
The Who - I'm a Boy, Baba O'Riley

Santana - Toussaint L'Ouverture, Everybody's Everything

No comments: