Monday, February 6, 2012

In Memory of Buddy Tabor 2-6-12,Monday Tideline with Katie B.

Link to Buddy Tribute Show on Mudlark Sampler:
http://www.krnn.org/2012/02/06/buddy-tabor-special-2412-2/

Link to Buddy's Interview with Katie B. Dec. 16, 2011:
http://www.krnn.org/2012/02/01/buddy-tabor-in-studio-interview-121611/

Eva Cassidy
Songbird

Johnny Cash
Meet me in Heaven
Unchained

Townes Van Zandt
To Live is to Fly

Maybe its Reno
Bridget Cross
December

Townes Van Zandt
Flying Shoes

Johnny Cash
I Never Picked Cotton

Buddy Tabor
Meadow Lark

Kim Barlow
Child of America
Humminah

Buddy Tabor
Corporate Domination

Bob Dylan
A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall

Steve Earle
God is God
I'll Never Get out of this World Alive

Buddy Tabor
She Walks in Beauty

Amos Lee
El Camino

Buddy Tabor
Thin Ice

Johnny Cash
When its spring in Alaska
Girl in Saskatoon

Gillian Welch
Hard Times
The Harrow and the Harvest

Josh Ritter
Bone of Song
Hello Starling

Buddy Tabor
Blinding Flash of Light

Bob Dylan
Chimes of Freedom Flashing

Bridget Cross
December
Live in the Studio!

George Kuhar
Fruit Falls

2 comments:

Evan M.Terrell said...

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks , I'll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?
NCAA Wireless Mouse

Minnie K.Conlin said...

As a Newbie, I am permanently exploring online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you
Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot