Saturday, February 11, 2012

Livingston Stapler Company Presents, Saturday 02-11-2012

Tom Waits - Walking Spanish
Cari Lee & The Saddle-Ites - Kiss Me Tonight
Dillinger - Crabs In My Pants
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Alex Chilton - Make A Little Love
Southern Culture On The Skids - Let's Invite Them Over
Dan The Automator - Herbs, Good Hygiene & Socks
Al Green - Light My Fire
Bongwater - Lesbians Of Russia
Neko Case - Deep Red Bells
Blind Boy Fuller & Sonny Terry - I Want Some Of Your Pie

Cab Calloway - Little Town Gal
The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want
Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Watermelon Man
Gert Wilden & Orchestra - Dirty Boy
Tom Waits - Rain Dogs
Bongwater - Frank
Gert Wilden & Orchestra - Ecstasy Dance
Django Reinhardt - Night & Day
Neko Case - Outro With Bees
Cannonball Adderly - I Got It Bad (and That Ain't Good)
Blues Brothers - Who's Making Love

Red Elvises - Strip Joint Is Closed
Big Mama Thorton - They Call Me Big Mama
Tom Waits - Heart Of Saturday Night
Bongwater - What Kind Of Man Reads Playboy?
Blues Brothers - "B" Movie Box Car Blues
Gert Wilden & Orchestra - Sexy Girls
Billy Eckstine - I Lost My Sugar In Salt Lake City
Dan The Automator - Sex (I'm A)
Bewitched Sexy - A Little Fourplay
Nellie McKay - Won't U Please B Nice
The Rolling Stones - Love In Vain
Bongwater - Women Tied Up In Knots
Southern Culture On The Skids - Theme From The Cheaters
Tom Waits - Better Off Without A Wife
Butthole Surfers - TV Star
Bessie Smith - I'm Wild At That Thing
Tom Waits - Innocent When You Dream

No comments: