Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Tideline (5-7pm)

Playlist for Tuesday, February 14th
hosted by Kate

My Valentine, Paul McCartney
My Funny Valentine, Sarah Vaughn
Make You Feel My Love, Adele
Swoon, Imogen Heap
You Really Got a Hold on Me, She and Him

I Worship You, The Little Willies
Aim for the Heart, Ruthie Foster
Don't You Think I Feel It Too, Lyle Lovett
Fearless Heart, Steve Earl
10,000 Miles, Mary Chapin Carpenter

Edge of Love, Mindy Smith
Crazy to Love You, Leonard Cohen
Long As I Never See You Again, Kellie Pickler

Have Mercy on Me Baby, Loretta Lynn feat. Jack White
Jolene, Dot Marie Jones (from the Glee soundtrack)
When She Loves You, Emerson Heart

Trip On Love, Des'ree
Fell in Love With a Boy, Joss Stone
Stay With Me Baby, Duffy
Sure Hope You Mean It, Raphael Saadiq
Love Foolosophy, Jamiroquai
Elevator Love Letter, Stars

La La Love You, The Pixies
You and I, Wilco
You Got Me, Tristan Prettyman
Stupid for You, Marie Digby
Fairytale, Sara Bareilles
In Your Eyes, Peter Gabriel





No comments: