Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Crosscurrents 2/22

Hosts - John Gaguine and Mike Godkin

Mostly 70s, with a little bit of 80s

Firefall - Yoiu Are the Woman
Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around and Fell in Love

I had three great radiation techs when I was getting treatment in San Francisco - Connie, Al, and Sean. Here's a couple of songs dedicated to them. (I don't know any Sean songs.)

Four Seasons - Connie-O
Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly with his Song
Karin Allyson - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (a huge hit for Roberta Flack)

Stones - Wild Horses, Angie

Carole King - Jazzman, It's Too Late, Smackwater Jack

Paul Simon - Graceland

Carly Simon - That's the Way I've Always Heard It Should Be
Linda Ronstadt -It's So Easy (old Buddy Holly song)
Eva Cassidy - Imagine (John Lennon)

Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
Indigo Girls - Closer to Fine

Phil Collins - Against All Odds, You Can't Hurry Love (the old Supremes song), Another Day in Paradise

Chris de Bergh - The Lady in Red
ABBA - Take a Chance on Me
Laura Branigan - Gloria

CCR - I Heard It Thru the Grapevine

No comments: