Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Soundings 2/15

Host - John Gaguine (sitting in for the ailing Gale)

Robin Braun - My Funny Valentine (Rodgers and Hart)

Paul Desmond and the MJQ - Blue Dove, Here's That Rainy Day (Burke and Van Heusen)

Maria Muldaur - Gee Baby Ain't I Good to You (Razaf), We Can Let It Happen Tonight

Cannonball Adderley - Fiddler on the Roof

Irma Thomas - Breakaway, Wish Someone Would Care, You Can Have My Husband, Oh Me Oh My (I'm a Fool for You)

Robin Braun - Una Manana (Claire Fischer), I Scare Myself (Dan Hicks)

Miles Davis - from the Gil Evans arranged and produced Sketches of Spain - Will of the Wisp (Manuel de Falla),The Pan Piper (Evans), Song of our Country (Evans)

Linda Ronstadt - Someone to Watch Over Me (Gershwins), But Not for Me (same), Lover Man (Gov. Jimmy Davis)

Pearl Django - Tune Up (Miles Davis), Recado Bossa Nova, Darn That Dream (Van Heusen), Porto Cabello (Django Reinhardt)

Irma Thomas, with Marcia Ball and Tracy Nelson) - Yield Not unto Temptation

No comments: