Saturday, March 31, 2012

Livingston Stapler Company Presents

Gert Wilden & Orchestra - Dirty Boy
Les Tripletes De Belleville - Cabaret D'ouveture
Gamith - Darkness
Sammy Davis & Count Basie - She's A Woman (W-O-M-A-N)
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Dirty Little Secrets
Pee Wee King - I Don't Mind
A Tribe Called Quest - I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
Maynard Ferguson & Perez Prado - Flight Of The Bumblebee
Mojo Nixon - I Like Marijuana
Henry Mancini - Baby Elephant Walk


Spike Jones & His City Slickers - Leave The Dishes In The Sink, Ma
Frank Zappa - Why Does It Hurt When I Pee
Electric Six - Gay Bar
Cold Grits - It's Your Thing
Riz Ortolani - The Roaring Twenties
Electric Six - Infected Girls
Gert Wilden & Orchestra - Title Theme (Schoolgirl Report)
People's Choice - The Big Hurt
Mojo Nixon - Girlfriend In A Coma
Al Jolson - Ma & Dinah
Pee Wee Cayton - Blues In The Ghetto
Doris Day - A Guy Is A Guy
Nellie McKay - Won't U Please B Nice

Sammy Davis Jr. - Smoke Smoke Smoke That Cigarette
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Waiting For Mommie
George Jones - I Gotta Get Drunk
Loretta Lynn - Don't Come Home A-Drinkin' (With Lovin' On Your Mind)
Jimmy & Johnny - I Can't Find The Doorknob
Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel
Roy Roberts - You Ain't Miss It
Jackie Davis - The Glow Worm (Cha Cha)
Pickin' On ZZ Top - Heard It On The X
Tony Alvon & The Belairs - Sexy Coffee Pot
Ruby & The Party Gang - Ruby's Surprise Party
Spike Jones & His City Slickers - Hawaiian War Chant
Wally Coco - Message To Society
Spike Jones & His City Slickers - And The Great Big Saw Came Nearer And Nearer
Billie Holiday - Riffin' The Scotch
Eldridge Holmes - Pop, Popcorn Children
Love Committee - Darling Come Back Home

No comments: