Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Sunrise with Rick M. 3/31/12 8am-10am

1. Sigur Rós - Ekki Múkk

2. Tycho - Adrift
3. Teen Daze - Brooklyn Sunburn
4. Toro Y Moi - Fax Shadow
5. Air France - It Feels Good To Be Around You (Memory Tapes Version)
6. Joanna Newsom - Instrumental 1999

7. Thom Yorke - The Eraser
8. Clinic - The Equalizer
9. Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices (Shigeto Remix)
10. Other Lives - Heading East
11. Zammuto - Shape Of Things To Come

12. Like Pioneers - Boggs
13. Field Music - (I Keep Thinking About) A New Thing
14. The Builders And The Butchers - When It Rains
15. Ólöf Arnalds - Allt i guddi
16. Travis - Only Molly Knows
17. Tori Amos -Cornflake Girl
18. Ugly Casanova - Cat Faces

19. Seabear - I Sing I Swim
20. Snorri Helgason - River
21. Wolf Parade - You Are a Runner and I Am My Father's Son
22. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - We Came Along This Road

23. Badly Drawn Boy - Say It Again
24. Mugison - Haglél
25. Rufus Wainwright - April Fools

No comments: