Monday, April 9, 2012

Cross Currents: Monday 8-10

With DJ Trish C. Double play Monday with an Old School feel.

A Song For You, Someday We’ll Be Free = Donny Hathaway

Stop To Love, Love The One You’re With = Luther Vandross

I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Your Precious Love = Marvin Gaye

Respect, The Dock Of The Bay = Otis Redding

Tennessee Waltz, Bring It On Home To Me = Sam Cooke

Ooo Baby Baby, You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me = Smokey Robinson

I Never Dreamed You’d Leave In Summer, I Ain’t Gonna Stand For It = Stevie Wonder

Papa Was A Rolling Stone, Just My Imagination = The Temptations

You’re The First, The Last, My Everything, Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love = Barry White

Sweet Thing, Tell Me Something Good = Rufus with Chaka Khan

Brick House, Easy = Commodores

If You Don’t Know Me By Now, Bad Luck = Harold Melvin and the Bluenotes

Tired Of Being Alone, Let’s Stay Together = Al Green

Day Dreaming, Until You Come Back To Me = Aretha Franklin

No comments: